When reflecting on this year, we’re reminded of a quote from Theodore Roosevelt: “Do what you can with what you have where you are.”
2020 has been all about doing whatever it takes to make things work, no matter what challenges we face. At LegacyShield, we are extraordinarily proud of how the insurance industry – and our own clients, employees, and partners – has stepped up to the plate this year.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, we would like to share a few things we are grateful for in both our industry and our company.
Thank You, Insurance Industry
- Insurance agents have adapted to change while facing an influx of customers and concerns. They’ve embraced a new digital transformation, setting up Zoom meetings, using e-delivery of policies and e-signatures, or adopting a more comprehensive insurtech platform. Many firms have seen double-digit increases in the number of life insurance policies sold, especially among younger adults. Still, insurance agents have risen to the occasion with creativity, agility, and hard work.
- Insurance carriers have also been a significant contributor to success this year in the insurance industry. Their commitment to continuing business and finding new ways to offer coverage has provided millions of people with the critical financial protections they need for themselves and their families.
- Insurance technology has empowered insurance agents, advisors, and carriers to safely deliver services to customers during the pandemic. In many cases, it has improved the efficiency of underwriting, policy delivery, and client-advisor communication.
Thank You, LegacyShield Team & Clients
- Our clients are what motivate us to do our best work every day. As an insurtech company focused on advisors, their continued collaboration and feedback are invaluable. They have been critical partners in helping us create software solutions designed to truly meet the advisor’s needs.
- Our team is our greatest asset at LegacyShield. We are thankful for their dedication to putting out the best solutions possible for advisors to better engage and communicate with clients, resulting in improved workflows, greater insights, and new growth.
- Our culture allows people to grow professionally and personally, even as we’ve adjusted to how and where we work. Being further apart has only brought us closer. We’ve continued to grow our team with new members who provide the right combination of talent and character.
What We’re Most Thankful For: Linking More Advisors
Our team is most grateful this year for the power of human connection. Despite the many barriers, we’ve made more connections with insurance agents, advisors, and professionals than ever. That has been made possible with our team’s most significant achievement of the year: launching our new advisor-rich platform, Link by LegacyShield.
We’re proud of Link because it carries that same sense of connection we’ve fostered with advisors to the relationships between advisors and their own clients. Both parties can collaborate in a secure communication platform to exchange files, messages, and reminders. The platform also provides data-driven insights for advisors to best determine when and how to service clients.
What’s clear from 2020 is that human connection is vital for a happy life – and that technology will continue to become an increasingly important way we make and maintain those connections.
We couldn’t be more thrilled to be at the forefront of fostering communication, connection, and collaboration in the insurance industry. We look forward to continuing to link with more people in the insurance industry next year.
We wish you all a safe and happy holiday season.